Dem Pokemons... Dem Pokemons...

Oh man this was awesome! Now If you will excuse me, I have to go play some Pokemon Fire Red :P

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

Haha I loved this! It gave me a good chuckle. Nice animation quality as well :)

Villager Comes to Town Villager Comes to Town

Oh wow XD This was hilarious! Great parody of the villager trailer for SSB4. The music really topped it off for me 4.5/5

FlapBound FlapBound

This is a great representation of Flappy Bird and EarthBound together. Love the backgrounds, music and how you incorporated lots of EarthBound elements in this. Overall I'll give it a 4.5. :D

INVAZIA INVAZIA

Really nice game. Simple, yet complicated at the same time. It was loads of fun to play :3 4/5

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

Within the first 5 minutes I automatically fell in love with this game :D Great work! Everything flows really nicely and it was lots of fun 4/5

Imminent Threat Imminent Threat

Loved this piece. You incorporated lots of different music styles (cinematic, electronic, etc.) which I thought was really clever. The whole piece overall flowed really well.

Amazing work :D

Winter Winter

The feeling of this piece was fantastic and it was really well painted. I also liked how you threw in some perspective by adding that small person. Great job ^_^

Aang, The Last Airbender Aang, The Last Airbender

Wow I love this! I'm a huge Avatar fan myself :3 and for doing so few digital paintings this is very well done. I really like how everything has this sort of glow to it and you balanced the background and Aang really well. ^_^